How to Submit
Submissions should be sent directly to the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure your email includes a subject and a brief greeting to avoid misplacement in our ‘junk’ folder. We prefer to review submissions in Microsoft Word.
Our general agenda underscores a commitment to accessibility, novelty and diversity. Consequently we accept submissions on all topics of philosophy providing they are:
- Centrally philosophical in nature
- Between 1,000 and 10,000 words
- Soundly argued in clear, academic-style English, with perfect (or near-perfect) spelling and grammar
- Fully referenced using the Harvard Referencing System (or similar)
- The intellectual property of the author(s)
- Neither offensive nor inflammatory
These are the qualifications of any standard-issue submission. Should you wish to submit a paper of an alternative nature – a literature review, a report, a musing – be sure to declare this in your email.
Unfortunately, we cannot reply to every email we receive. Should your submission meet the above criteria, however, you may expect a response within thirty days. From there the Editor may offer corrections or general feedback, followed by a provisional date of publication.
Once your submission is published we will amend any errors or typos without notifying you. If you have any revisions of your own, be sure to contact us immediately.